7. A re-delivery will not be possible because of the narrow window period for our delivery partner to reach the next customer's location on time. We seek our customer's kindness and understanding.
1. All our products are prepared daily and are intended to be consumed within 3 hours upon receiving.
2. We are unable to account for the integrity, taste and texture of any of our products which was to be intentionally consumed after 3 hours upon receiving.
3. Customers are encouraged to practice common sense and discretion when it comes to storing it (e.g. refrigeration etc) and reheating (e.g. using a microwave etc).
4. All plastic components in our packaging are not designed for microwave heating. Customers are advised to remove these plastic components before attempting to put their food through microwave heating.
1. We accept online payments via PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit cards.
2. You do not require a PayPal account to be able to make payments using any of the above cards. Payment instructions will be provided during the payment process.
3. We accept credit term payment only for legitimate business entities.
4. Any promotions offered via our website are exclusively applicable for all completed orders made via our website.
5. A fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order that has been accepted and confirmed.
6. We do not store your credit card information longer than it takes to complete the transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is automatically deleted.
1. There is no refund of any amounts paid towards any bento meal subscription plans.
2. A set of 2 bento meals and 1 protein dessert will be delivered on each day. Each set will be delivered for 5 running week days, except public holidays starting from the date which our customer has selected. Change of delivery dates are not offered for 5-Day Plans.
3. A set of 2 bento meals and 1 protein dessert will be delivered on each day. Each set will be delivered for 15 running week days, except public holidays starting from the date which our customer has selected. Change of delivery dates are offered for 15-Day Plans. A maximum of 2 date changes are allowed. Requests for change of delivery dates are accepted exclusively by email at
, at least one-working day notice, before 4pm. Because delivery service has to be pre-booked before hand in order to help our customers reduce the burden of heavy delivery fees on a daily basis, the delivery will go as planned if the notification deadline for change of date is missed.
Personal data, governed under the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore (PDPA) refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data or other information which we have or likely have access to. Personal data is collected where reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Whenever possible, we will collect personal data directly from you, with your consent. Other non-personal data may be collected to improve our website, for marketing reasons, and they may include your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data. Personal data that we may hold include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Name, username, profile images, address and contact details;
2. Date of birth;
3. NRIC number, FIN number, driver's license, passport number, or work permit number;
4. Employment and income details;
5. Bank account details, or payment/billing information;
6. Details of an entity's dealings with us, including telephone records, email and online interactions;
7. Credit-related personal information;
8. Other personal data as may be provided by an entity from time to time.Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective users, business associates and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. General business purposes;
2. Planning and executing marketing campaigns;
3. Providing customer support;
4. Supplying you with relevant information to your existing relationship with us;
5. For fraud prevention and detection;
6. In our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances such as national emergency, security concerns, or other situations in which we deem that such disclosure is prudent.
7. Contacting you via electronic mail or other forms of communication through mobile applications.
8. Fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.Storage & Sharing of Personal Data
In the course of providing our services and products to you, we may need to store, or disclose your personal data to third party platform, or service providers such as an e-commerce platform, electronic database, delivery companies and their drivers. Should any of our businesses are sold or transferred to another entity, your personal data may be transferred along with the business. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.Security of Data
We will exercise reasonable protection over all collected data. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we strive to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is not subjected to unnecessary risks.Cookies
Cookies are small files which web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring the web application's operations to the user's specific needs and preferences by collecting and analyzing data about the user's browsing patterns. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after permission is granted by the user to be installed on a computer's hard drive.
Although permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers, users may choose to disable, or not grant them permission; which may prevent users themselves from taking full advantage of our website. Traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are accessed by the user may be used. The data gathered is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the users' browsing experience on our website. Such data will be removed from our database shortly after. Cookies do not grant us any access into your computer, or any information about you outside your browsing activity on our website.Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.Rights to Amend Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend any part of our terms and conditions, which includes our company policy, rates, prices, delivery policies, management of collected personal information and personal data at any time, so please review it frequently. Your continued use of this website, consumption of any of our products, or services after any changes to any part of our terms and conditions constitutes to your consent to any such changes, to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.Others
1. Lean Bento reserves the right to turn down orders for any reason as deemed appropriate by the team.
2. All visuals shown are for illustration purposes.Contact Information
For any other questions or enquiries, please contact us at our contact page. https://order.leanbento.com/pages/contact-us