1. All our products are prepared daily and cooked fresh for daily consumption.
2. SFA guidelines advises that food pathogens multiply rapidly between 5degC and 60degC. No food should be kept at room temperature for more than 4 hours from the time it was cooked at our kitchen, to the time it is consumed.
3. We recommend that our customers consume their freshly delivered food within 3 hours from the time it was received from our delivery personnel.
4. For all delivered meals which customers intend to be kept for later consumption, we recommend that discretion be exercised to have it stored immediately at temperatures below 5degC and to be thoroughly re-heated without the accompanying lid (not food safe) at temperatures above 70degC.
5. The common practice using microwave for re-heating is using medium setting for a duration 5mins (power intensity will vary from microwave to microwave).
6. All plastic components in our packaging are not designed for microwave heating. Customers are advised to remove these plastic components before attempting to put their food through microwave heating.
Deadlines for Ordering
1. Customers are able to sign-up for a tasty and healthful bento meal plans any time.
2. Customers can choose the dates that they wish to start their meal plans, within 60 calendar days from the date of purchase.
3. The earliest selectable delivery date is 3 calendar days from the date of purchase to allow ample time for Lean Bento to arrange reliable fulfilment.
1. Lean Bento is committed to schedule timely food production with food safety and hygiene standards as top priority.
2. Lean Bento is committed to work with third party delivery professionals to provide reliable fulfilment.
3. Only orders made and fully paid online via our website, www.leanbento.com will be processed.
4. A confirmation email sent from Lean Bento to the customer's prior specified email address will serve to confirm that the order is accepted. If there are any issues with the order, we will contact the customer swiftly.
5. Lean Bento will fulfil an order based strictly on the details provided by our customer at the time of committing to the order.
6. Lean Bento will schedule the fulfilment with our third party delivery professionals to deliver the order strictly based on the details provided by our customer at the time of committing to the order.
7. Understandably, Lean Bento cannot be held responsible for any losses, or inconvenience whatsoever if the order was unable to be diligently fulfilled due to any inaccurate information provided by the customer.
8. All our products will be delivered by a third party delivery professional who should be committed to fulfill your confirmed order. Understandably, any inappropriate behavior or service failure displayed by the delivery personnel is not representative of Lean Bento's work ethics. Lean Bento will assist our customers to address any of such issues with our respective delivery professional. We will be contactable by firstname.lastname@example.org or 6750-4504 (Weekdays 10AM-5PM).
8. Please do not refresh the page, or click the back button of your browser during the checkout process.
A gentle reminder to all our dear customers to check that the correct details of your order before selecting the "Submit Order" button.
1. Your personal details, such as your name and contact number.
2. Delivery address.
3. Start date (date of first delivery) of your mealplan.
Flexible Start Date:
1. All purchased meal plans have a flexible start date period of within 60 calendar days, dated from the date of purchase.
e.g. You could purchase a 10-day meal plan on 12 March 2020 and choose have your first meal delivery by 11 April 2020.
2. Should a start date beyond the period of 60 calendar days from the date of purchase be required, an admin fee of $20 will apply.
Flexible Delivery Dates:
1. We deliver meals to your doorstep only on the dates you had specified.
2. You are able to specify these dates on the same product page where you would also have simultaneous access to the menu.
3. In order for our customers to avoid paying in excess towards substantial delivery fees, the maximum number of changes allocated per meal plan are:
All 5-day meal plans will enjoy a maximum of 2 changes*.
All 10-day meal plans will enjoy a maximum of 4 changes*.
*You may amend more than one date within each change.
4. Our team reserves the right to only accept written authorizations from the owner of the meal plan, using the same email address reflected at the point of purchase.
5. Other means of communication such as telephone calls, or WhatsApp messages will not be recognised.
6. Should any additional changes beyond the maximum number of changes allocated per meal plan be required, an admin fee of $20 will apply per change.
7. Please email the changes at least one working day ahead, by 12pm of your next delivery at email@example.com.
Change of Delivery Address:
1. For all 10-day meal plans - Customers are able to change their delivery address^ once. Please email at least three working day ahead of your next delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org for the intended change.
2. For all 5-day meal plans - Change of delivery address do not apply.
^The new delivery address must be on Singapore mainland, require no security clearance, and within the operating zones of our delivery team.
3. Should any additional changes to the delivery address be required, an admin fee of $20 will apply per change.
Flexible 30-Day Validity:
1. All meal plans have a validity of 30 calendar days, dated from the date of your first delivery.
e.g. You could purchase a 10-day meal plan on 12 March 2020 and choose have your first meal delivery by 11 April 2020. The 30-day validity of your meal plan will end on 11 May 2020.
2. Should an extension from the validity of the standard 30 calendar day of any meal plan be required, an admin fee of $20 will apply for an extension for every 7 calendar days.
1. Our company prides itself for mindful food production, food and work safety as well as the promise of reliable delivery by our designated delivery partners.
2. In order to pass the true value of food to you, we produce your meals in small batches, in standard steps true to food safety and at the closest possible time to the pick up time. We are unable to “cook to order” by removing certain ingredients from our menu, or to adjust to an individual’s preference for sweetness, savoury and spiciness etc.
3. We strive to fulfil your order at your doorstep at a true delivery time within the time slot which you have selected, or assigned to at the point of your purchase. Special notes which we could convey to our drivers will solely be on a goodwill basis and in no way will our company or it’s staff bear responsibility if the expectation for a precise or customised fulfilment is not met.
4. Each customer (or recipient) bears a shared responsibility to be present and to be contactable to take over the food that has been delivered dutifully to their doorstep. Each driver is allocated a maximum of 5-10mins presence at each delivery location. Our company adopts the accepted and reasonable practice for a “no-show”, or “not at home”, or “not contactable” scenario with regards to the physical presence of the recipient. Our drivers reserve their rights to exercise discretion and common sense to leave the order at the doorstep, gate entrance, reception counter, security counter or any other reasonable means etc which is perceived as the most intuitive and reasonably possible at that moment.
5. Our company bears no responsibility further than to prepare every order to our best with food quality, food safety, and with our delivery partner to fulfil the order to the designated address within the designated time slot, as specified in the order.
1. We currently do not support restricted areas such as Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Ports, SATS, Aerospace zones, Shipyards, Airline Road, Airport Cargo Road, Airport zones, ALPS Ave, Camps, Checkpoints, Construction sites, and Supply bases.
2. Delivery to condominiums or offices that require a change of security passes with authentic identification is not considered a "security clearance" and the $15 fee will NOT be imposed. Customers are advised to coordinate with their respective security offices directly to facilitate the fulfilment process.
3. For an actual security clearance, all customers are expected to inform and arrange directly with Lean Bento to provide both parties with all the information required, at least 3 working days in advance.
4. Lean Bento's delivery partner is only able to assign the most suitable driver to fulfil the delivery based on the accuracy of information provided by the customer.
5. Lean Bento is only able to complete the necessary submission for security clearance to the customer only after her delivery partner is able to allocate a suitable driver.
6. On condition that points 1, 2, 3 and 4 are fulfilled, Lean Bento and her delivery partners will not bear any cost or losses that may arise from the lack of any due diligence with the approving authority issuing the security clearance.
7. In the event that the customer is uncontactable at the time of delivery, Lean Bento and her delivery partners reserve the right to either deposit the items at the reception/security desk of our customers with photographic evidence that the delivery attempt was made.
8. The maximum waiting time for each delivery is no more than 5 minutes.
9. A re-delivery will not be possible because of the narrow window period for our delivery partner to reach the next customer's location on time. We seek our customer's kindness and understanding.
Mode of Payment | Online Payments using Credit Cards
1. We accept online payments via PayPal using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit cards.
2. You do not require a PayPal account to be able to make payments using any of the above cards. Payment instructions will be provided during the payment process.
3. We accept credit term payment only for legitimate business entities.
4. Any promotions offered via our website are exclusively applicable for all completed orders made via our website.
5. An admin fee of $20 will be imposed to make any changes to any order that has been accepted and confirmed.
6. We do not store your credit card information longer than it takes to complete the transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is automatically deleted.
Cancellation & Refund
1. There will be no refund of any amounts paid towards any unstarted meal plans.
2. There will be no refund of any amounts paid towards any unconsumed meals within all meal plans.
3. Customers are advised to exercise ownership and to make full use of our flexible-initiatives namely, Flexible Start Date, Flexible Delivery Dates, Change of Delivery Address and Flexible 30-Day Validity to plan for their meal delivery dates and to complete their meal plan within the 30-day validity.
Personal data, governed under the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore (PDPA) refers to data about an individual who can be identified from either that particular data, or from that data or other information which we have or likely have access to. Personal data is collected where reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Whenever possible, we will collect personal data directly from you, with your consent. Other non-personal data may be collected to improve our website, for marketing reasons, and they may include your IP address, the internet browser you use, details of interaction with our website and other types of non-personal data. Personal data that we may hold include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Name, username, profile images, address and contact details;
2. Date of birth;
3. NRIC number, FIN number, driver's license, passport number, or work permit number;
4. Employment and income details;
5. Bank account details, or payment/billing information;
6. Details of an entity's dealings with us, including telephone records, email and online interactions;
7. Credit-related personal information;
8. Other personal data as may be provided by an entity from time to time.
Use of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our existing and prospective users, business associates and employees for various reasons. Without limitation, these purposes include:
1. General business purposes;
2. Planning and executing marketing campaigns;
3. Providing customer support;
4. Supplying you with relevant information to your existing relationship with us;
5. For fraud prevention and detection;
6. In our sole discretion, in exceptional circumstances such as national emergency, security concerns, or other situations in which we deem that such disclosure is prudent.
7. Contacting you via electronic mail or other forms of communication through mobile applications.
8. Fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws.
Storage & Sharing of Personal Data
In the course of providing our services and products to you, we may need to store, or disclose your personal data to third party platform, or service providers such as an e-commerce platform, electronic database, delivery companies and their drivers. Should any of our businesses are sold or transferred to another entity, your personal data may be transferred along with the business. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by the relevant laws. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Security of Data
We will exercise reasonable protection over all collected data. While the transference of electronic data over the internet has inherent risks, we strive to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is not subjected to unnecessary risks.
Cookies are small files which web applications to respond to the user as an individual by tailoring the web application's operations to the user's specific needs and preferences by collecting and analyzing data about the user's browsing patterns. Cookies will only start to perform their functions after permission is granted by the user to be installed on a computer's hard drive.
Although permission for cookies is granted by default in most web browsers, users may choose to disable, or not grant them permission; which may prevent users themselves from taking full advantage of our website. Traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are accessed by the user may be used. The data gathered is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the users' browsing experience on our website. Such data will be removed from our database shortly after. Cookies do not grant us any access into your computer, or any information about you outside your browsing activity on our website.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Rights to Amend Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend any part of our terms and conditions, which includes our company policy, rates, prices, delivery policies, management of collected personal information and personal data at any time, so please review it frequently. Your continued use of this website, consumption of any of our products, or services after any changes to any part of our terms and conditions constitutes to your consent to any such changes, to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.
1. Lean Bento reserves the right to turn down orders for any reason as deemed appropriate by the team.
2. All visuals shown are for illustration purposes.
For any other questions or enquiries, please contact us at our contact page. https://order.leanbento.com/pages/contact-us